Sunday, November 10, 2013

Georgetown

No school equals exploring with Mom.  We definitely knocked one of the bucket list when we went to Georgetown and ate at DC cupcakes.  The best part was...NO LINE!!!
Zach was a fan
Really we were all fans.
We walked and explored Georgetown for a while and then went down to the river and had a lot of fun just playing around.
There was a really neat Zen and relaxation maze.  Not so Zen for us, the kids had fun running it and timing to see who could get the fastest time.
I even got in on the fun...and yes, some of my children did get a faster time then I did.  


There was a really neat notebook attached to one of the benches that was full of signatures.  They each added their own.
I love this picture because it captures McKenn'a extremely unique way of holding her pencil.  We tried and tried when she was younger to change her grip on a pencil to no avail.  I have no idea how she can write like this.


No comments: