These last few months have been hard. And somehow writing about it, or even the normal little things and activities, here on my blog has not been the thing I've wanted to do. But my own personal journal sure has seen a lot more of me then usual. The uncertainty of what direction our path would and should take has been nothing short of a roller coaster. And just when I think we have our answers and things figured out, more curve balls get thrown our way. I'm grateful for friends and family who help put my perspective where it needs to be, who listen and encourage, who strengthen my faith with their own, and who recognize and acknowledge that this has been difficult.
As it stands now our home is on the market, we're planning on moving to Charlotte North Carolina, we're in the full swing of spring craziness, and Bret is gone 4 days out of the week. It's a challenging time that's for sure. I can't even think about what it means to be leaving this place we love so very much. It is painfully hard. But we always knew this day would come, we moved here knowing it was not a permanent place for us, no matter how badly I wish it was. And depending on the final outcome after this next year there is always a possibility that we could come back here to Charlottesville.
I think I've come back to a place mentally and emotionally where I can get back to blogging. I think about the little things I've missed and haven't captured and it makes me sad. No matter how much I think, "I'll remember this" or "there's no way I'll forget this" somehow that's not the case. Little moments are not always remembered and that's the whole reason for this blog of mine. And so as I attempt to get back in the swing of blogging and to get caught up I realize and remember that this is a much needed outlet for me that I really do enjoy.
And so I think it's safe for me to say I'm back to my blog and the reason why I started it.
No comments:
Post a Comment