Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Last Few Months....

According to my iPhone:

Grayson loves when Sadie is at the door barking to come in.  He's got his own little bark he does right back at her.
My grocery store super hero
 ...and his sidekick
 Came home from a date one night to find the boys sleeping in the same bed together.
 New Years Eve with friends...(my phone sure went back a long ways!)
 Little mini makeover on the girls
 Followed up by a fun girls night out for us...dinner, shopping and a movie
 Celebrating "womanhood" with Abby.  Makeover at the mall and a new shirt.
 Meeting Bret for lunch
Coloring with Gavin
 Zachary devoured the series Fablehaven.  I don't think he even came up for air until they were all done.  It only took him two weeks to read the entire series.
 I love Gavin's art
 McKenna's self portraits are the best!
 Snow Day morning
 Snow Angels
 A very happy dog out a car window seen through a very dirty car mirror!
 Leo the Leopard.  We went to Build-a-Bear together and made this.  It's his nighttime protector and protects him from bad dreams.  Leo is only allowed to stay in Gavin's room and man oh man, this thing has worked like a charm!
 Snow clothes one day to shorts the next.
And back again to snow!
Love when Bret is able to let me spend a day going to the temple!
 Came home from date night to find these two funny notes.  Two sides to every story.
 Two for one when I cut open my red pepper!  So cool!
 If we ever go anywhere the kids always grab their books!  When it takes 20-30 minutes to get anywhere in town this becomes the routine.
 Bowling on Presidents Day with good friends
 Gavin enjoying a breakfast in bed coupon with Leo.
 Grayson watching the kids leave for school in the morning
 I love sleeping babies!
 My chocolate mousse cake that sold for $110 at the Blue and Gold dinner.
 Another snow day...
 McKenna teaching Gavin how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the piano
 Missing Bret when we got a foot of heavy, wet snow.
 Roller Skating in the ghetto in Richmond.  Literally as were driving there I didn't think I wanted to leave my car parked in the parking lot.  We had so much fun!  One highlight was playing tag with McKenna and her tripping and flying superman style head first into the mens restroom.  Laughed for 10 mintues straight!
 I see this outfit from Zachary at least once a week.  Somehow it hasn't sunk in that black and white stripes does not go with camo pants!

No comments: