Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father's in my life.
To my dad:
Who has taught me the importance of loving the Lord first.
Who has taught me the priceless value of the scriptures and a personal testimony.
Who has a lived a life of dedication, service and faith.
Who continues to be one whom I call with my triumphs, joys and sorrows.
Who loves and supports me.
Thank you Dad.
I love you.
And to the father of my children, the man who makes my heart skip a beat, and who I am ever so blessed to spend eternity with, not only is it a Happy Father's Day to him, but a happy anniversary as well. 13 years ago I married the man of my dreams and my best friend. Just wish we weren't 3,000 miles apart today.
I love how my kids eyes light up when he walks in the room.
I love how he is teaching them the importance of the Savior in their lives.
I love that he teaches the important of work, play, service and faith.
WE LOVE YOU!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment