Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Diaper Free!

It's official.

WE ARE DIAPER FREE!!!

Nothing like a little peer pressure to get this kid motivated. Thank you Miss Claire. He went from showing no interest whatsoever one day to completely dry all on his own the next. Now the pooping thing was a little scary and took a couple of weeks to overcome his fears. But this past weekend he did it. And just like before, once he did it he totally got it.

So today we made the trip to Target to pick out his own underwear. We came home with Lego Star Wars, Cars and a mixture of Disney characters like Nemo and Buzz Lightyear. We celebrated around the dinner table by all wearing them on our heads.

Love this picture...in honor of Gavin they are making his classic frowny face.

WAY TO GO GAVIN!!!

(Now I'm trying to convince Bret that the diaper budget needs to be reallocated to my own personal mad money.)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I think you deserve the money 100%. Congrats!! Your kids are practically adults now. June, hurry up, so I can see them at Bear Lake. Love you, Em.