The whole reason why I started blogging.
I've "slurped" my blog into a book. Or at least August-December 0f 2008.
And man oh man. I could spend days and days, hours and hours playing and editing and creating.
It's going to be so fun for me to nibble away at. I plan on working on it a few hours at a time when the kids are in bed at night. That's the goal...hopefully I can restrain myself during the day from becoming pulled in.
But I have this thought...if those 5 months from 2008 automatically create 248 pages without my editing and changing things...what are the full 12 months of 2009 and 2010 going to look like? Can't wait to find out! :)
2011 will be the year of the blog books.
1 comment:
Oh yes - good luck! I need to get caught up on 2010 and then start slurping, too. I cringe at all the work, but love the end result!
Post a Comment