Monday, January 17, 2011

2011 Will Be The Year Of...

The last sentence on my previous post got me thinking last night...

What else will this year hold for our family?

2011 will be...

the year of comprehensive exams
the year of potty training Gavin
the year of Abby's last year in elementary school. (the 2011-2012 school year)
the year I hopefully send Gavin to preschool...making 2011 the year I have all four children in school for at least a few hours a week.
the year I become a better photographer
the year of the dissertation proposal
the year of soccer tryouts for challenge team
the year Abby reaches double digits
the year of basketball for McKenna and Zachary
the year McKenna starts playing the piano
the year of organization...or at least it will start out that way, hopefully it will end that way too
the year I finish painting every room in our house
Gavin's last year in nursery
the year I by my child her first bra
the year Bret plays golf in Virginia for the first time
the year Zachary starts reading the Book of Mormon on his own
the year of my parent's 50th wedding anniversary
the year I go to Time Out For Women with my sister
the year of teaching our kids out of the gospel principles manual for FHE
the year of eyes shinning back and finding joy in interruptions...more on that later

2011...what else will you bring?

No comments: