On to the main event of our weekend...
This was one of those moments in my life I will treasure always.
To be in the Salt Lake Temple will all of my siblings and their spouses and to see my dad, as a sealer, marry Lauren and Paul. It was tender, emotional, special, amazing, beautiful, spiritual, wonderful. And everything else that words just can't capture. The ceremony was beautiful. My dad did a great job and the spirit was felt by all in the room.
And Lauren was SO happy. She beamed and glowed, just as a new bride should. Her dress was jaw dropping gorgeous! I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful bride.
Elisa got the first hug...
Mother and daughter
My kids were so sad they missed this. And I heard all the girly drama about it from them...they were going to be the only cousins to miss it, they wanted to see the dress, the ring, the flowers, and this was LAUREN"S wedding for heaven's sake. I told them I'd take lots of pictures so they could see it....hopefully I was able to capture the day for them!
The Craigs: Bo, Michelle, Lauren, Paul, Elisa and Rob
Close up on the ring...this one's for you Abby!
The wedding luncheon was at the Lion House and it was beautiful. We even managed to throw in a Daines family song for the special day to the tune of "Israel, Israel, God is calling."
The reception that night was beautiful ! Elegant, fun, great food, music. Perfectly lovely.
Her flowers
Cutting the cake
Father-daughter dance
First Dance
Congratulations Lauren and Paul! We love you and are so happy for your life together!
1 comment:
It was a perfect day -- made even better because you were here to share it with us! THANK YOU so much! I love your pictures Em -- when you have time, I would love some copies! We didn't get any candid shots! Love love love you!
Post a Comment