Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ice Blocking

Last week we went ice blocking with Jeff and Jackie...Jackie didn't actually do any ice blocking but she was a great cheer leader!
This was one of my kids favorite things we did last summer and ever since we got here they have been asking about when we were going to do it...looks like we've started a new Utah summer tradition! :)
Zachary was a hill-climbing machine...he kept going and going and going.

Gavin loved it too this year, but after a few rides down he was content to walk around and have fun at the playground...

(lovin his face expression here)

...and trying on Aunt Jackie's glasses...

Jeff showed us his stuff by going down backwards

And then taking out McKenna...I LOVE this sequence

(I know that looks like one bad elbow to the head, but he claims he was actually trying to protect her)

Of course there had to be the pile ups...surprisingly these did not end badly


Fun Fun Fun

2 comments:

alisha said...

So fun! I have never been ice blocking before but have always wanted to. One day...

traci said...

I can't believe you didn't have one of Jackie going on her stomach! Looking forward to seeing you guys so soon. :)