They somehow reappear when they are hungry or it's time to go swimming.
But other then that they have been getting lost...
Escaping to new lands and new places with new friends...
It makes my heart do a little shout for joy when I find them like this! Books have always played such a major and important part of my life, and I am SO very happy to see my girls get swallowed up in reading.
Abby is on book four for the summer, and McKenna is on book number 8!
I myself have been captured by the Josephine Bonaparte Trilogy by Sandra Gulland (thanks Mer!) Historical Fiction is my absolute favorite and these books are going on my all time favorite list!
One of the many reasons I LOVE summertime!


2 comments:
I love that! Reading is the best in the summer time!
Yeahh!!! So glad you are liking that series (I loved it too!). And these pics of your girls are wonderful!! Reminds me that I need to take a pic of my Jacob doing the same thing. Got any recommendations for me?!
ps. when do you head home? I'll be there for Education Week!
Post a Comment