Some days I just can't fight it.
After having four kids this is what they've done to me...
CURLS. I used to not have them. At all. Not even one.
Some days with the humidity there is just no use in even trying to do my hair. Those days seem to be coming more and more. I'm looking forward to drier air for a while. I think I could really love my curls...if I had the length to pull them off. But I don't. And I look like a big poodle puff ball.

5 comments:
I'm sure you look darling! I must admit thought -- I'm looking forward to you being in drier air as well! Love you!
I love the curls! don't wish them away I'm so jealous!
Never a dull moment at your house. Love reading your blog.
That is quite the artistic photo. Nice job. At least from the little I could see your curls look very cute!
I love your hair curly! It's so fun to be able to do both - now you'll have to grow it out longer!
Post a Comment