I love coming across things that make me:
STOP. THINK. EVALUATE. PONDER. CHANGE. IMPROVE.
This is one of those quotes. And now it's going right up on my fridge in big bold print. Or maybe I should put it above my kitchen sink to make sure I really remember.
20 years from now I want my kids to say that I was excited about what they were excited about, even if that's an ant crawling across my kitchen floor, or a bird that happens to be sitting on our porch when I'm in the middle of making dinner. I want my kids to think that I was really there in the moment with them.
I want to be there. I want my eyes to shine back.
1 comment:
Thank you for posting - what a great quote! Since reading it yesterday I have found myself stopping to look my kids in they eye and tyr very hard to make my eyes shine with the same excitement. Thanks for influencing me for good.
Post a Comment