Friday, May 14, 2010

Father/Son Campout=Girls Night!

The boys are off...well most of them that is. It's the annual Father/Son camp out and my son couldn't be more excited. They are armed with sleeping bags, treats, s'more fixings, and of course...ponchos! Last year they walked through our door at 3:00 in the morning because of storms. At 7:00 tonight it was already thundering...but as of now they are sticking it out.

What does this mean for those of us left behind...GIRLS NIGHT! Abby wanted to dress Gavin up in a dress...but we all knew that wouldn't go over so well. So we decided this was his last year with us and then we're kicking him out of girls night!:)

We started the evening with a few hours at the school fair...and now we're set for nails, a girlie movie, and popcorn! I have to just say that I LOVE my girls and any excuse I have to spend time some QT girl time with them.

Happy camping boys!

2 comments:

Brookel said...

What did you watch? Anne of Green Gables? :)

Jackie said...

Why wasn't I invited?