It's the start of a great new tradition....an outing to a pumpkin patch followed by pumpkin waffles at home.
We found a great little pumpkin patch about 30 minutes away. There are some places closer, some that have a lot more gimmicks, but this one is great...fill a wagon for $25! And it's all honor system! They had a cute little mail box to slip your money into when you were done...who does that these days?
It was a little picked over when we went last weekend, but we sure had fun. Next year we want to go a little earlier to get more of a variety of gourds.
We had fun seeing just how many pumpkins we could fit in that wagon of ours
I've never been a big fan of pumpkin patches...they always seem to be way over priced. And overpriced pumpkins have never been high on my priority list. But we had so much fun I think I just may have become a fan of pumpkin patches. Can't wait to go again next year!!!


1 comment:
Wow, what a deal! Those pumpkins are ginormous!
Post a Comment