Monday, May 7, 2012

Zachary's Yellow Belt

Zachary had his yellow belt testing on Saturday for Karate.  He was so excited and nervous about it.  In fact, he decided that he was going to fast breakfast for it on Friday.  It was very sweet.


 Just look at his face here...don't mess with him!

I love his focus and concentration...one of the many reasons why he so successful in Karate

While watching him test I couldn't tell if he was doing things right or wrong.  So when the board stood up at the end to go over each individual I was very pleased with what they had to say about Zachary.  They told him that he was a rising star and had a very bright future ahead of him if he continues with it.  The Sense said that he just enjoyed watching Zachary and was very impressed with his technique and form.  Zachary stood there beaming.

Receiving his yellow belt from one of the Sense's

 He's gotta be the cutest yellow belt around!

1 comment:

mom c said...

Congratulations Zachary!!!! You are wonderful!