Taking time to look back as well as thinking of the year ahead...
Age: 3
Favorite Color: green, black, and purple
Favorite Activity: jumping on the trampoline with Claire
Favorite Book: Going on a Bear Hunt
Favorite Food: watermelon, chocolate, and grapefruit
Greatest Lesson Learned: learning to go potty
Hardest Thing of the Year: going potty at other people's houses
Favorite Memory: going to New York City
What I Loved Most about 2011: Claire
What I Want to Learn in 2012: going potty supper fast so I don't pee my pants even a little bit
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: being nice to Zachary
Biggest Goal for 2012: learn my ABC's
Zachary:
Age: 7
Favorite Color: black
Favorite Activity: playing the Wii
Favorite Book: A to Z Mysteries
Favorite Food: meat balls
Greatest Lesson Learned in 2011: "Watch the Wave"
Hardest Thing of The Year: leaving Mom at home
Favorite Memory: going to Great Wolf Lodge
What I Loved Most about 2011: my family
What I Want to Learn in 2012: golf
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: soccer
Biggest Goal for 2012: finish the Book of Mormon before I'm baptized
McKenna:
Age: 9
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite Activity: sports
Favorite Book: James and The Giant Peach
Favorite Food: mashed potatoes
Greatest Lesson Learned in 2011: get blessings for keeping the Sabbath Day holy
Hardest Thing of the Year: reading the Book of Mormon in one year for my second time
Favorite Memory of 2011: getting in to Challenge Soccer
What I Loved Most About 2011: spending time with my family
What I Want to Learn in 2012: tennis
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: improving in soccer with my dribbling and shooting
Biggest Goal of 2012: make Jamboree Soccer Team
Abigail:
Age: 10
Favorite Color: green and purple
Favorite Activity: reading
Favorite Book: Harry Potter #7 (read for the second time this year)
Favorite Food: raspberries
Greatest Lesson Learned in 2011: rule #6--"Don't take yourself too seriously"
Hardest Thing of the Year: math
Favorite Memory of 2011: New York City/Virginia Beach
What I Loved Most About 2011: spending time with my family
What I Want to Learn in 2012: to receive personal revelation better
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: reading/studying my scriptures
Biggest Goal of 2012: write in my journal once a week
Emily
Age: 33
Favorite Color: red
Favorite Activity: cooking/photography
Favorite Book: must be the pregnancy brain because I don't remember what I've read this year!
Favorite Food: Lindor Chocolate Balls, yummy pasta
Greatest Lesson Learned in 2011: from dear friends I learned what it really means to be of service to those around you. And with that I offer a HUGE, heart felt THANK YOU for all they have done for me and my family!
Hardest Thing of the Year: hands down...PREGNANCY!!!
Favorite Memory of 2011: New York and Virginia Beach
What I Loved Most About 2011: focusing on being the best mom I could
What I Want to Learn in 2012: I want to learn how to use my camera really well in manual mode and I want to learn how to edit my photos in lightroom
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: taking pictures
Biggest Goal of 2012: have baby #5, loose the baby weight and get in great physical shape
Bret:
Age: 35
Favorite Color: blue
Favorite Activity: golf
Favorite Book:
Favorite Food: fish (which he seldom gets to eat because I don't cook it)
Greatest Lesson Learned in 2011: humility/patience
Hardest Thing of the Year: Comprehensive Exams
Favorite Memory of 2011: Virginia Beach
What I Loved Most About 2011: teaching
What I Want to Learn in 2012: Leader Development
What I Want to Get Better at in 2012: empathy
Biggest Goal of 2012: 5 articles submitted to journals
No comments:
Post a Comment