I knew when we sat down as a family Saturday afternoon to watch the BYU basketball game that there were going to be some funny things said.
Go Jimmer! Go Jimmer! Go Jimmer!---Zachary
It's 4 to 2---Zachary
Why are those guys dressed up as missionaries?--Abby
This is a very interesting game---Abby
ESPN called Jimmer the best missionary in the world---Bret
What, Jimmer Fredette is Mormon?--McKenna
YAH!!!! and NO!!! after every basket made by BYU and San Diego State--Zachary
Mom, we are making history right now.--Abby
Wait, I missed that shot...rewind it!--Me
No! Stop blogging and enjoy the game!--Bret
Point well taken.
I will not go in to all the detail about the yelling and screaming that came out of Bret's mouth. Some of it was in anger and some of it was in excitement. Let's just say that today his voice was horse and he scared our children and our dog just a little. Jaws dropped when he said the "S" word to refer to the refs....(stupid is the "S" word in our house.)
I have to say that it was the first time that we all watched a basketball game together...more to come in March!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment