Thursday, March 18, 2010

WICKED

Our much anticipated evening at the theater finally came! And oh, what a night it was! We got all fancied up and headed to Richmond to start the night out with one of our favorites...dinner at Maggiano's.

Then on with the show!

Best words to describe the night:

Girls on edge of seats

Goosebumps (due to how amazing it was)

Giggles

OOOh's

AHHH's

Chills (after particularly amazing songs)

A night to remember

Smiles from ear to ear

Green

Magical

Grown-up

Charming theater with tons of character

AMAZING!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How amazing! I am so glad you all got to enjoy that together and I'm so excited for Abby and Mckenna! what a fun memory!

Jennica said...

so so awesome! We can't wait to do this someday with our girls... Oh, how we miss Maggiano's!!! I'm so so jealous! I hope you had tons of Rigatoni D! :) Have fun on your trip!!!