Sunday, November 22, 2009

Primary Talk

11:59 p.m. Saturday night....it dawned on me that Abby was supposed to be giving a talk in Primary this morning at church. Nice. As I set my alarm clock a little earlier then I had planned I prayed she wouldn't freak out and be too mad at me.

Man I was proud of her today. In spite of my forgetfulness she did amazing! She woke up early with a great positive attitude and sat down and wrote a wonderful talk on service. And to top it off she even memorized it! Go girl! It was so touching I wanted to have a record of it in her own words.

Introduction

King Bengimen gatherd his people to tell them inportet (important) things befor he died. This is one of the things he told them: And behold, I tell you these things that ye may learn wisdom; that ye may learn that when ye are in the service of your fellow beings ye are only in the service of your God.

What this scripcher means to me is: It is Hevenly Fathers work to bring us back to Heven. When we serve other people we can help in Hevenly Fathers work. We can help others to fell Hevenly Fathres love, and we can help answer peoples prarys.

For Presedet Monsesn Birthday somone askt him what he wanted for his birthday. He said: I want people to give an act of sevic to some one. A primary did what Presedint Monsen askt. Evry time they did a akt of seveis they put a worm fuzzy in the gar. and they did that entil the gar was full. They sent it to Presidend Monson. In my family we are making it a tredishon befor thanksgiving. We try and fill a gar of worm fuzzies befor Thanksgiving--at dinner each night we share an akt of service that we did that day and we put a worm fuzzie in the gar.

I have lernd that it is inportant to look for opertonadys (opportunities) to help other people. One day I was at a tabel foll of girls at lunch but then I nodest (noticed) that one of my friends had to sit at a different tabel. And so I went over to that tabel during lunch so she would not be alon.

Share Testomony


Love the scripture

Love the use of modern day prophets

Love the Testimony

Love the personal examples

Really love the misspelled words

Love you Abs!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

aw! good job Abby! She has always been so mature for her age what a good talk!