6:20 girls alarm clock
This morning came as much as I wished otherwise. The girls are ready for school and are a mixture of excited, nervous, anxious...all those feelings that come with not only a new school year but also a whole new school, new teachers, new rules, new friends.
It's only 8:30 and I miss them already.
Happily school is out at 2:15.
McKenna: Definitely ready for her first day of First Grade
Abby: (who has decided to go by Abigail at this school)
My grown up, big girl, third grader!
Don't forget Dad! While his first class was yesterday it's off to school for big and small!
Once again...grateful beyond measure they have each other!
Abby and Ms. Carew
McKenna and Mr. Squires
And then there were two!
There couldn't be two better boys to spend my day with!
3 comments:
abby, i mean abigail, is getting so big, very cute. and now they can play at recess together right, how fun. too bad bret doesn't have anyone to play with at recess :(
Good luck with your new adventure! Virginia is beautiful, but sorry about all those bugs! I hope it gets better for your kids.
I love that last picture of Gavin and Zachary! So cute! and I love that one of Bret and the girls! Such a cute family (it must be in the genes)
Post a Comment