Abby did not like doing the race track all on her own. She said her leg hurt from pushing the pedal and her hands hurt from steering.
We had great front row, sunny seats for the parade
McKenna and Zachary got up to dance during the parade at Hollywood Studios.
I'm not sure who was more excited to meet Prince Caspian, McKenna and Abby or their Grandma! I told McKenna I'd give her two dollars if she kissed his hand when she met him, but she got so flustered she forgot.
And here are those shirts...it was too cold most of the time to not have our sweat shirts on, but we did get at least this one picture out of them.
We had a great time on all the rides. We had seen all the characters on the boat so didn't need to go stand in line to meet any of them. McKenna loves roller coasters and went on all the big ones, including the new Everest at Animal Kingdom. You know I love my children when not only do I go on tea cups with them (below) and Tower of Terror as well. All five of us actually went on that together and I'm surprised with how great Zachary did. He didn't even scream or cry. I was holding Abby's hand and the hand grip and well, lets just say that her hand was a little red and hurting for a little while after that ride. I guess I was gripping a little too hard and my ring dug into her hand pretty good.
It was wonderful to share this experience with Grandma and Grandpa Crane. We're so grateful they met us there and we got to spend some time together.
2 comments:
What a fun trip! That island looked awesome. Makes us want to go on a Disney cruise!
Your whole trip looks like it was fabulous. I'm sure it will make great memories for your kids. You got some really great pictures. I hope you are doing well. Tina
Post a Comment